- 4 speed 9″ Ford 4.30 rear with Detroit locker
- factory oil cooler
- rear staggered shocks, drag pack option
- 4.30 rear set up
- factory rim blow steering wheel
- Am fm stereo
I have had this car since I graduated high school in 1985. I bought it from my old boss when I first starting working as a mechanic. He used to work for Ford and worked on these muscle cars new and people still brought those to him. I worked on a lot of classic Fords at my first job because of thst and still do today at my shop.
I have been working on since then and this time it took 11 years to get back together. This is the final time for me on restoring it.
- It has a dual quad set up like on a 1966 427 ford Fairlane
- The car is an original ram air R code car
- Compression ratio is 12.0 to 1
- Solid lifter cam with .650 plus lift
- Color is electric current red
The car has won some awards over the years and several best of show winners.